The Widow(er)’s Guide to Reclaiming Happiness: How to Create Your Comeback Story after Loss
Do you want to do more than survive your loss?
Losing your best friend and partner in life was devastating. You’ve managed to put one foot in front of the other, hiding behind the façade of strength you show the outside world, but the constant demands of solo parenting, work, and household management are wearing you down. Despair and uncertainty make you question whether you’ll ever be happy again, but you can feel your soul begging for change. It wants relief and a better reality.
What if you could feel good about being on your own while creating a life and a future that’s worth living? You know that your spouse would want you to be happy. The real question is: how? How do you move forward and enjoy life again when all your dreams and plans included someone who is no longer here?
In “The Widow(er)’s Guide to Reclaiming Happiness,” certified life coach Jen Santaniello walks you through the steps she took to push through despair and regain joy in her own life after the early death of her husband.
Specifically, she shares tools, techniques, and strategies that will help you:
• Feel relief from the waves of grief
• Learn how to focus on the present while remembering and honoring your spouse
• Uncover what will make you happy on your own
• Identify the little steps that you can take to climb out of survival mode once and for all
• Find time to do it all: parenting, work, house upkeep, and even following the self-care practices that will lift your spirits and boost your well-being
Are you ready to find joy in life again? It’s time to create your comeback story.